Revolutionary New Cockroach Breeding Systems
Breed Cockroaches with less effort, smells and escapees! Breeding cockroaches is easy isn’t it?
Well this is mostly true; however managing them can be another matter!
Many of us start out cockroach breeding struggling to maintain a messy cleaning routine (and their odors), and have trouble containing these unruly critters.
“The Complete Cockroach Breeding Manual” overhauls every aspect of cockroach production covering food, container/food/water design, cleaning and harvesting.
40 Ways to Breed Cockroaches With Less Effort (Summary of book content)
Below is a summary of the ways you will be able to save time and effort breeding cockroaches with our comprehensive guide.
Food and Water Requirements
- 4 different food/water dispensers to choose from which covers small and large scale production.
- how to build a food tray with removes all wet/dry food and water together for quick and easy maintenance.
- Our automated feeding/watering dispensers, allows you to feed cockroaches for over 2 weeks unattended if necessary (i.e. good for going away on holidays). They are inexpensive to build, durable and designed not to spill. They dispense food at a controlled rate which saves money, reduces the frequency for refilling and improves hygiene.
- 7 different methods/tools to feed cockroaches to your animals quickly and easily (and filter them to the right size).
- Learn essential nutrients for cricket development, how to purchase food in bulk and store/process them properly to save wastage and money. Food recipes for standard and fast growth, gut loading and dusting.
- Tables outlining the nutritional content of key food groups such as dog, cat and chicken layer dry foods.
- Detailed instructions and photos how to build containers.
- Learn our unique breeding method which maximised production and minimises maintenance.
- Learn the essential management secrets which ensures productive and consistent breeding.
Container Design and Construction
- Learn the 6 essential design considerations for an efficient container which is durable, maximises growth rates, and saves time in maintenance and feeding activities.
- Some of the items covered includes how to maximise ventilation and air flow, easy access ports for feeding and removing cockroaches.
- Detailed instructions and photos showing how to build step by step.
Heating and Storage
- Tables which provide the various temperature thresholds to manage a cockroach colony
- Advantages/disadvantages for 6 different heating systems including free solar options. Find out the best method for productive cockroach production.
- Learn the thermodynamic principles for efficient heat conservation.
- 20 methods to reduce your heating costs.
- How to estimate your heating costs and manage excessive heat.
- How to store breeding containers so they are easy to access and feeding can be done without opening the lid. This will allow numerous containers can be stored into a tight configuration, to save space or to increase the number of containers.
- 2 different cleaning systems reduces maintenance to only a few minutes for each breeding container.
- Food and water dispensers can provide food for up to 2 weeks, reducing the need for food/water changes.
- Feeding methods allows 10 containers of cockroaches are able to be fed wet food in just 90 seconds.
- Systems to remove all cartons together for quick and easy maintenance.
- Devices to separate small and larger cockroaches from detritus and food during maintenance. This allows more animals to be returned back to the colony.
- Systems to streamline cleaning for both small and commercial scale.
Grading and Commercial Production
- Learn how to quickly separate cockroaches from their cartons without escapees and with minimal effort.
- How to make 3 different types of filtering devices to sort crickets on a commercial scale or smaller quantities to feed your animals.
- Make a cockroach counting device which makes estimating cockroach numbers easy and hassle free.
- Two systems to calculate cricket numbers (for small scale and large scale production).
- 3 different packaging and storage methods for dispatch to clients.
- Full details how to manage a commercial colony from breeding, maintenance, grading, dispatch, transport and marketing.
- Outlines what you need to consider for commercial production and the expected expenses and potential income.
- Over 14 tips how to market cockroaches and find clients.
- How to keep detailed records and efficiencies to maximise profits.
- Example promotional material to help market your cockroaches.
- Detailed information on how to manage all major pests and diseases, which can result in the failure of consistent cockroach breeding.
- Our clever container design prevents pests from entering.
- Details how to build ant exclusion devices and micro-fly traps to prevent infestations.
- How to maintain genetics and maintain productivity
- How to choose the best species to for cockroach breeding. Advantages and disadvantages between different species.
- Diagrams and photos of the anatomy of a cockroach and how to distinguish between female/male, adult and medium cockroaches.
- Understand the lifecycle, breeding and behaviour characteristics of cockroaches to reduce deaths and increase breeding success.
- Find out the best temperatures to maximise egg viability and growth. The best heating methods to increase productivity.
- The main nutrient and environmental conditions for productive breeding.
Lots and lots more!!
The Complete Cockroach Breeding Manual- Review
I achieved my goal of breeding more cockroaches with less effort and smells. The book has a number of methods which makes managing and breeding cockroaches easier. I started with just a few containers, but plan to expand to 16 or more containers now the cleaning and feeding is streamlined. I would strongly recommend this book to anyone who want to streamline how they breed cockroaches.Justin Hodges
Founder/author of the herphouse facebook page